Monday, December 26, 2011

We made it!

Just looked at my last post...yep..almost a month ago. I knew that would happen. I would get sucked into life as we know it during the holidays and there you go, I already stopped writing. But I feel renewed today. We made it through this beautiful Christmas holiday! New Year's is on the horizon! Fresh starts and regenerated spirit. I am looking forward to it!


I wanted to post a pic of one of my new Christmas presents from the hubby. I love cookbooks, but for some reason I haven't had the time/interest/desire to really get in depth into cooking lately. BUT! My husband just might have rekindled it! He bought me John Besh's "My Family Table". I am in love (yes, with a book). But it is written with family in mind and has some amazing recipes. I can't wait to try them out!





No comments:

Post a Comment